Tuesday 23 December 2008

being a person who sucks

So everyone has heard that version of Like a Rolling Stone by Bob Dylan recorded, I think, in Manchester. As such we all know it starts with some bulging asshole shouting JUDAS and Bob Dylan's response is to deliver this stone bastard rendition of that song and everyone screams when he's done and he says thank you.
But man how are you meant to compete with that?
What was that guys tiny hole like when Bob Dylan pushed him back down into it? Probably smaller than it was in the first place.
I wonder if that guy walked out before Bob Dylan finished the song. I wonder what he went on to do.
It drives me crazy. I couldn't have got up until they dragged me out I don't think.
I wonder if there's a moral here, or anything at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment